PRO SPORTSWEAR Returns Policy
Pro Sportswear do not return or exchange for change of mind. Please take care when selecting your items.
If you have selected the wrong size, we may offer you an exchange or store credit provided that the exchange
- is made within 30 days of purchase; and
- stock is still available; and
- you are able to provide satisfactory proof of purchase (see below); and
- the merchandise is in saleable condition, that is it is unworn or unused with all original sealed packaging or tags attached and where the product seal is not broken or tampered; and
- the item is not subject to the exclusions listed below
Note: To exchange product please return items needing to be swapped for a refund and place a new order on our website for the correct size needed. As soon as we receive the returned products, we will then process the refund into your account.
Our staff members will assess the item (instore and online returns) to determine whether a store credit or exchange will be offered in accordance with our Returns Policy. Please note that delivery costs for wrong sizes are non-refundable.
Expediting exchanges and international orders
If you need to exchange a product, please place an order on our website for the new product and return the incorrect size to our office for a refund. Please make reference to your new purchase in order for us to process your refund. If you do not reference the new order we will issue you with a store credit.
Excluded Items from Return
Please choose carefully when purchasing merchandise designated as a clearance item as change of mind and wrong size returns will not be accepted. Subject to availability and at PRO SPORTSWEAR discretion, an exchange for an identical item (same style) may be provided.
Returns and exchanges will not be provided on the following types of merchandise unless the product fail to meet a consumer guarantee
- Custom made, monogrammed, personalised, and altered products
- Gift Cards or vouchers
- Any merchandise where the GST has been claimed under the Tourist Refund Scheme, unless proof of repayment of the GST upon return to Australia is provided
Sales to individuals who PRO SPORTSWEAR believes to be resellers or bulk purchasers are final sales, and the change of mind policy does not apply.
If you are unable to provide satisfactory Proof of Purchase, we are unable to provide you with an exchange or store credit.
Proof of purchase
Exchanges or repair requests must be accompanied by any one of the following proof of purchase documents..
- Original register receipt tax invoice (electronic or photograph will be accepted)
- Online Tax Invoice (order confirmations will not be accepted)
- Invoices can be issued at pop up stores if requested
- Packing slip included in all online purchases and click & collect
- Original return/exchange receipt/gift receipt
Please note that our team members are not responsible for proving your purchase. You must supply the proof of purchase, which our team members can validate.
If you are making a gift purchase we are happy to provide a gift receipt, just let our Team Member know you require one. Any returns made using a gift receipt will be refunded on a PRO SPORTSWEAR Gift Voucher based on the original purchase value.
Faulty Items & Consumer Guarantees
As a consumer, you are entitled to certain guarantees in respect of goods and services purchased from PRO SPORTSWEAR. These guarantees are called Consumer Guarantees and are not impacted by the change of mind policy or limited by a defined timeframe. The Australian Consumer Law, however does recognise that the relevant time period may vary by product (or service) depending on the nature of the goods (or service), the price paid and any representations made about the goods (or service).
Where you believe an item is faulty or defective, it may be necessary for us to send your goods to the manufacturer or their service agent for it to be assessed within a reasonable period of time. If the goods have a major failure, you may reject the good or service and seek a refund, exchange or repair or you may keep the item and seek compensation for any drop in value. If the failure is minor, we will repair the item (or, at our discretion, we may replace the item or refund you) within a reasonable time.
Where an item is damaged through misuse, neglect or abnormal use, PRO SPORTSWEAR will not provide a refund, exchange or repair.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
PRO SPORTSWEAR will require satisfactory proof of purchase before providing a remedy under the Australian Consumer Law.
In the case of a refund, Refunds for all purchases will be given using your original payment method (online purchases will automatically be refunded to the account used to pay) except in the following circumstances:
- where a credit or debit card was used to make the purchase, the cardholder and the same card used for the purchase must also be presented and used for the refund, otherwise a PRO SPORTSWEAR Voucher will be presented.
- If the purchase was made using a mobile payment or digital wallet service such as Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Google Pay etc, the refund will be processed back to the mobile or digital wallet
PRO SPORTSWEAR Vouchers and Gift Certificates cannot be exchanged for a different denomination or type of Gift Card or for another tender or discount.
Gift or bonus with purchase offers and bundled items
Where merchandise is purchased with a gift or bonus offer, the gift or bonus must also be returned (unless otherwise stated). If you are unable to return the gift or bonus or it is not in a saleable condition, the value of any available store credit will be reduced by the value of the gift or bonus (in full or in part)
In the instance of bundle offers, all items within the bundle must also be returned or the value of the unreturned items will be deducted from any available store credit.
Please note, when returning merchandise totaling $1,000 or more and requesting a Tax Adjustment Note, your name, address and ABN (if applicable) will be required.