Terms & Conditions
1. The conditions of use of Pro Sportswear websites and Apps (Sites) include these terms, the Online Shopping Terms and Conditions and any other terms and conditions that appear in or are linked to or from the Sites (Terms). These Terms govern your use of, and access to, the Site.
2. The Site and its content is subject to copyright, and other intellectual property rights. These rights are owned by Northpac International Pty Ltd, or in the case of some material, a third party, where the third party has provided permission to use the content.
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, transmit (including broadcast), communicate, adapt, distribute, sell, modify or publish or otherwise use any of the material on a Site, including audio and video excerpts, except as permitted by statute or with our prior consent.
4. Our Site includes registered trade marks, and other marks that are otherwise protected by law. You may not use our trade marks without our consent or any third party’s trade marks without their consent.
5. The Site may contain links to third party sites. The links are provided solely for your convenience and do not indicate, expressly or impliedly, any endorsement by us of the sites or the information, products or services provided at those sites. You access those sites and use the information, products and services made available at those sites at your own risk.
6. Many of the products and services offered for sale or advertised and much of the information provided via the Site are the products, services and information of third parties. These third party products, services and information are not necessarily provided or delivered by Pro Sportswear. Further, we may receive fees or commissions from third parties for products or services displayed or made available on the Sites or accessible through a link on the Sites. You acknowledge and consent to us receiving such fees
Use of sites
8. You must not misuse this Site and only use it for lawful purposes. You will not use the Site (including any of Pro Sportswear social media sites) for any activities, or post or transmit to or via the Sites any information or materials, which:
- breaches any laws or regulations, infringes a third party’s rights or privacy, or which are contrary to any applicable standards or codes;
- interferes with other users, or defames, harasses, threatens, bullies, or offends any person, or which inhibits any other user from using the Site;
- is obscene, indecent, discriminatory, inflammatory or pornographic or which could give rise to civil or criminal proceedings;
- commits or encourages a criminal offence, transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm or post any other material which is malicious and technologically harmful;
- that hacks or disables any part of the Site to corrupt data, cause annoyance to other users, send any spam, unsolicited advertising or promotional material, or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any technology of or accessed through this Site;
- provide false information when registering or changing your registration details.
10. Pro Sportswear uses a number of social media sites (eg Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest); but these may change over time. We reserve the right to cease any such sites in our discretion. Our own Sites may also include social media functions, including user reviews, ratings, forums, and the ability to interact with other users
12. Pro Sportswear does not necessarily endorse, support, sanction, encourage, verify or agree with any comments, opinions or statements posted by any users or members on Sites or Pro Sportswear's social media sites. Any information or material placed online by users, including advice or opinions, is the view and responsibility of those users and does not necessarily represent our views
13. Users must not post or upload any comment, content or link to the Sites or Pro Sportswear's social media sites which does not comply with these Terms, including if it is defamatory, harassing, bullying, indecent or inflammatory
14. Pro Sportswear may moderate user-posted content and may remove any content that, in Pro Sportswear's opinion, is inappropriate. While we review content regularly, there may be times when inappropriate or content is viewable before it can be removed
15. Pro Sportswear does not undertake to inform users when such content has been moderated or removed. Pro Sportswear may provide warnings, or otherwise block or suspend users or their accounts in our sole discretion
16. Where you post or submit content to a Site, you warrant that you:
- Have the right to submit the content (including copyright); the content is your own original creation; and that you unconditionally and irrevocably consent to any act or omission which might infringe any moral rights you may have in the content (as defined in the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth));
- Pro Sportswear may copy, reproduce, publish, display, alter, or distort user submitted content, and use it for any purpose, (including without limitation, any future promotions or campaigns involving Pro Sportswear) at any time in the future, and via any media;
- Pro Sportswear does not accept any responsibility or liability where content is downloaded from the Sites, nor in relation to any matters after such download. Third parties may comment on, link to, re-post, or otherwise deal with the user submitted content once it is submitted, and Pro Sportswear does not accept any liability for such actions; and
19. Pro Sportswear makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied as to the operation of our Sites or the information, content, materials or products included on our Sites, except as otherwise provided under applicable laws.
20. Neither Pro Sportswear, nor its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors or assigns will be liable for any damages arising out of, or in relation to, the use of our Site or sites linked to our Site. This limitation applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages suffers, as well as damages for loss of profits, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
21. You assume all risk of use of all features of our Site. You release Pro Sportswear of all responsibility for any consequences of their use.
22. By continuing to access our Site you agree that your access to, and use of, them is subject to these terms and all applicable laws, and is at your own risk
23. Our Site and their contents are provided to you on “as is” basis; our Site may contain errors and inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We cannot guarantee our Site will always be available or fault- or virus- free. If an error has been made in online price, Pro Sportswear reserve the right to use discretion in the continuation of the sale.
Updates & termination
24. Pro Sportswear may vary these Terms at any time. By continuing to use the Site you consent to any variations. It is your responsibility to regularly check these Terms for any variations
25. At any time, we may, in our sole discretion, suspend or terminate the access to the Site for any user without notice for any reason, including but not limited to a breach of these Terms. Suspension or termination shall not affect either party’s rights or liabilities
26. Pro Sportswear may disclose any information we may have about a user in relation to an investigation or allegation that your use of the Site breaches these Terms, or any applicable laws.
27. Pro Sportswear may identify or bring legal action against any person who is or may be breaching these Terms, including obtaining injunctive relief.
28. These Terms and the Site is governed by and construed in accordance with the State of Queensland, Australia. If a dispute arises from these Terms, you agree to submit to the nonexclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland, Australia, except in relation to application for any injunctive relief sought by Pro Sportswear.
29. The Site may be accessed in Australia and overseas. We make no representations that the Site complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside Australia. If you access the Site from outside Australia, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for complying with the laws in the place where you access the Site.
128-bit SSL Protection
When purchasing from Pro Sportswear your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology. 128-bit SSL encryption is the industry standard. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact our customer support centre via our Contact Us page or email@example.com
Level 1 PCI Compliance Protects Our Store From Hackers
Our online store is powered by Shopify. All Shopify stores are automatically PCI compliant, and their entire network is audited against stringent PCI security standards.